Meet the speakers: HIMAYA; the Regional Platform for Banking Industry CISO's & Heads of IT
According to a report by Accenture, 1 in 3 cyber-attacks on banks is successful.
With the increase in frequency and volume of cyberattacks, CISOs and Heads of IT departments have become the first line of defense for banking & financial institutions.
Aside from maintaining up to date security systems and keeping an eye on the latest cyber trends, anticipating future cyber-attacks has also become inevitable.
In this context, the UAE Banks Federation (UBF) and Al-Iktissad Wal-Aamal are pleased to invite you to participate in "HIMAYA; Cyber Threat Intelligence Collaboration Forum" taking place on the 11th of December 2017 at the Conrad Hotel, Dubai.
The forum comes after the launching of UBF's Cyber-threat intelligence sharing platform which aims at enhancing collaboration to prevent cyber-attacks.
The organizers have recently announced an array of exceptional speakers including:
- Hugh Njemanze, Chief Executive Officer, Anomali
- Thabet Bakheet, Head of Information Security, Central Bank of UAE
- Simone Vernacchia, Senior Director, PwC Middle East
- William Carter, Deputy Director and Fellow, Technology Policy Program, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Jakob S. Fonsbol, Business Development Manager, CSIS
- John Salomon, Regional Director EMEA, FS-ISAC
- Matthieu Suiche, Founder, Comea Technologies
- Stuart Davis, Director of Global Services & Intelligence EMEA, FireEye